|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|ALDC for Sale?|
|Season 6, Episode 30|
|Air Date:||October 25, 2016|
|Viewers:||0.784 million, 0.30 rating|
JoJo Is a No Show
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like Ab-bee
Abby goes on the warpath after her trial hits the news again and a call from Debbie Allen has the moms speculating about the ALDC's future. Brynn is put to the test with her first solo of the season and the elites are tasked with one of their most challenging dances ever. However, the little bit of attention that Abby can muster goes to the minis.
|Picnic in the Park||Contemporary||2nd in Teen Division|
|Gossip Girls||Jazz||1st in Small Wonders Division|
|Brynn||Left at the Altar||Contemporary||1st in Pre-Teen Division|
Overall High Score
|Jazz||2nd in Teen Division|
|Lilliana||Step By Step||Acrobatic||1st in Small Wonders Division|
- There was no pyramid this week.
- Kendall's solo was the same solo that was unaired in Debbie Allen to the Rescue and was again unaired for this episode. However, Lifetime later released her solo on their YouTube channel.
- June 3: A High Strung Movie workshop was held at the ALDC LA.
- June 3: All of the girls minus JoJo held a Meet and Greet session in Spokane.
- June 4: After the competition, Abby hosted a Q&A session alongside the mini team.
To view the gallery for "ALDC for Sale?," click here.
To view the video gallery for "ALDC for Sale?," visit subpage ALDC for Sale?/Videos.