|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Season 6, Episode 5|
|Air Date:||February 2, 2016|
|Viewers:||1.470 million, 0.53 rating|
Now You See Abby, Now You Don't
Abby's New Favorites
After resigning the previous week, Abby locks the team out of her LA studio. Debbie Allen extends an invitation to the ALDC to work with her, proving that everyone is replaceable including Abby. Special guest choreographer Nakul includes the minis in a difficult Bollywood routine. Kalani and Nia are pushed to their breaking point with an inspired duet while mini Peyton and her mom Kerri struggle with the pressure of two dances. With no leader, the moms fear a disaster is inevitable.
- Fierce Dance Competition in Lawndale, CA on November 7, 2015 (Centinela Valley Center for the Arts)
|Bollywood Dreams||Bollywood||1st in Junior Division|
|Isolations||African||1st in Teen Division|
|The Odd Couple||Musical Theatre||3rd in Junior Division|
|Don't Be Afraid of the Dark||Contemporary||1st in Mini Division|
5th (tied) or did not place overall
|Jenna Valenzuela||Dying Rose|
- There was no pyramid this week as Abby was not there this week.
- Maddie was not at the competition because of filming for The Book of Henry.
- Kalani and Nia took an African dance class at Debbie Allen Dance Academy for their dance.
- There were drummers playing live during Kalani and Nia's duet.
- Jenna Valenzuela was also at the competition and placed 1st Overall for her solo.
- The group dance was choreographed by Nakul Dev Mahajan.
To view the gallery for "Abby's Replaceable," click here.
To view the video gallery for "Abby's Replaceable," visit subpage Abby's Replaceable/Videos.