|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Abby's Top Ten Dances|
|Season 4, Episode 20|
|Air Date:||June 24, 2014|
The Battle of Maddie vs. Chloe
Double the Moms, Double the Trouble
Abby Lee Miller opens up, dishing on her ten favorite group dances of all time. As she leads us through the countdown to number one, we'll get the inside story on how the dances came about, the drama behind the scenes, and see all new extended cuts of the all-time best Dance Moms dances.
10. "Electricity" (from Wildly Inappropriate)
9. "Open Waters" (from Clash of the Dance Moms)
8. "Glam" (from Night of the Living Dancers)
7. "Black and Blue" (from On-Again, Off-Again Abby)
6. "Twilight" (from Guess Who's Back)
5. "Why Not Me?" (ALDC senior group dance, from Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy)
4. "Home Again" (from The Big, Not So, Easy)
3. "Private Eyes" (from Bullets and Ballet)
2. "The Last Text" (from Nationals 90210)
1. "Where Have All The Children Gone" (from Dying to Dance)
- Abby's Studio Rescue made its world premiere after the airing of this episode.
To view the gallery for "Abby's Top Ten Dances", click here.
To view the video gallery for "Abby's Top Ten Dances", click here.