|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Season Two, Episode Special|
|Air Date:||July 3, 2012|
Maddie Has a Secret
How Do You Like Them Apples?
"Abby's Dance-a-Thon" is a special episode of season 2, originally airing on July 3, 2012. In the episode, Abby goes through every dance from the past two seasons, counting down from worst to best. The "Pop Quiz Pyramid" from Abby's Most OMG Moments returns, and "Abby's Extras" are also shown, including disastrous dances, a never-before-seen dance, and the funkiest and cutest dances. Additionally, each dance shown is extended from its previous cut in its episode.
Abby's Best and Worst
10. "Pin-Up Girls/Pin-Up Dolls/I Want It" trio - Maddie, Paige, and Chloe (The Competition Begins)
9. Vivi-Anne's "Honeybee" solo (Stealing the Show)
8. "Hurt Them First (Jailbirds)" (Abbygeddon)
7. Brooke's "Garden of Eden" solo (Return of the Candy Apples)
6. "My Pumps" (Cathy Brings It On)
5. Chloe's "Dream On A Star" solo (Cathy Brings It On)
4. Maddie's "Angel" solo (She's a Fighter)
3. "Black Swan" duet - Maddie and Chloe (It All Ends Here)
2. "This Is My Beauty" (It All Ends Here)
1. "Where Have All The Children Gone" (Dying to Dance)
Other Featured Dances
- Paige's unaired "People" solo (World Premiere Dance Performance) (performed during the filming for Love on the Dance Floor)
- Paige's solo "Gemini" (Disastrous Dance) (Stealing the Show)
- Chloe's solo "Another Season" (Disastrous Dance) (It All Ends Here)
- Nia's solo "Baila" (Disastrous Dance) (Miami Heat Wave)
- Maddie's solo "In My Heart" (Disastrous Dance) (Abbygeddon)
- The Moms' Dance (The Dance That Should Have Never Seen the Light Of Day) (When Stars Collide)
- Nia's solo "They Call Me Laquifa" (The Funkiest Dance) (She's a Fighter)
- Mackenzie's solo "My Parade" (The Cutest Dance) (Brooke's Turning Point)
- "Private Eyes (Secret Agents)" (From Pittsburgh with Love) (Bullets and Ballet)
- "Private Eyes/Secret Agents" uses footage with subtle differences from the episode Bullets and Ballet. For example, in Bullets and Ballet, Kendall's jacket was fine and remained buttoned; but in this version, her jacket ends opened-up. Another notable difference is the stage lighting (in Bullets and Ballet, the stage had blue lighting, while in this episode, the stage had green and yellow lighting). Both performances were done at Hollywood Vibe.
- During the Disastrous Dances segment where Abby shows footage of dancers who have forgotten their dances onstage during seasons 1 and 2, the clip of Chloe forgetting her "Watercolors Fade" solo at Energy Dance in the Waiting for Joffrey episode was not included.
- Older broadcasts showed an upcoming scene for the next episode, where Cathy reads to her team (clad for "Asian Empire") from a fortune cookie, then adding the line "in bed." This was never shown in the upcoming episode. (This is an old form of joke, relying on the vagueness of fortune cookie statements being applicable in a variety of circumstances.)
To view the gallery for Abby's Dance-a-Thon, click here.
To view the video gallery for "Abby's Dance-a-Thon," visit subpage Abby's Dance-a-Thon/Videos.