|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|An Apple a Day Keeps Abby Away|
|Season Three, Episode Twenty-Four|
|Air Date:||June 18, 2013|
|Viewers:||1.79 million, 0.7 ratings (18-49)|
Two Girls, One Solo
No Room for Rotten Apples
Cathy is determined to rebuild her team. Cathy recruits for a new team, bringing in her friend Black Patsy (accompanied by her daughter Nicaya); as well as Hadley and Yvette Walts; she also brings in new dancers Mari and Campbell and their mothers Gina D. and Alli. Abby leaves for L.A., but sends Holly, Kelly and Jill to spy on the Candy Apple's.
|Nick Daniels||Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde|
The Highest Score of the Competition
|Zack Torres||The Puppet||Contemporary||3rd|
|Hadley Walts||Gold Couch||Jazz||2nd|
- During the rehearsals at the Abby Lee Dance Company, it appears that Gianna is reviewing "Pink Lemonade" from Boys Are Cuties, Girls Have Cooties and "Hear No Evil" from May I Have This Dance? with the girls.
- Bryant Culler makes a cameo in this episode performing a hip-hop solo in the competition.
To view the gallery for An Apple A Day Keeps Abby Away, click here.
To view the video gallery for "An Apple a Day Keeps Abby Away," visit subpage An Apple a Day Keeps Abby Away/Videos.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/06/19/tuesday-cable-ratings-pretty-little-liars-wins-night-counting-cars-deadliest-catch-storage-wars-twisted-more/188074/comment-page-3/#comments
- ↑ http://web.stagram.com/p/432862117934560760_182678484
- ↑ http://www.songkick.com/concerts/16031144-dance-usa-at-stambaugh-auditorium
- ↑ http://web.stagram.com/p/481396995823726485_30330218