|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Big Trouble in the Big Apple|
|Season 4, Episode 7|
|Air Date:||February 11, 2014|
Clash of the Chloes
With another open call audition in New York, Abby announces that she is putting together an entirely new junior elite team; the Abby Lee Dance Company has two competitions in one week; Abby makes a bold decision that leads to a physically violent clash with Kelly.
- NUVO Dance Convention in Pittsburgh on November 22-24, 2013 (more)
- Sheer Talent in Bronx, New York on November 24, 2013
|Beautiful Revenge||Lyrical||1st in Preteen Small Group|
|Brooke||Purple Reign||Acrobatic||4th in Teen Solo|
|Paige||Ooh La La||Acrobatic Jazz||5th in Pre-Teen Solo|
|Wishbone||Contemporary||2nd in Pre-Teen Duet|
|Two Sapphires||Lyrical||1st in Pre-Teen Duet|
Sheer Inspiration Award
- Paige, Brooke
- Mackenzie, Nia, Kendall, Chloe
- This episode was the most-viewed episode of Season 4.
- The group dance was choreographed by Alexa Moffett.
- Jade Cloud, Ava Cota and Ashtin Roth all attended the New York open auditions.
- In this episode, Kelly and Abby got into a physical altercation, causing the Hylands to leave before awards. It was revealed in the next episode that the Hyland family had been dismissed from the team.
- This is the final episode to feature Brooke and Paige Hyland.
- After the airing of this episode, Kelly took Abby and the producers to court. To read the court documents, click here. As well as this, Abby also has a restraining order against Kelly.
- At a M&G sometime after the conclusion of filming for Season 4, Christi confirmed that Maddie and Melissa did, in fact, know that Two Sapphires was going to perform before arriving at the competition.
To view the gallery for "Big Trouble in the Big Apple", click here.
To view the video gallery for "Big Trouble in the Big Apple", click here.