|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Bullets and Ballet|
|Season Two, Episode Seven|
|Air Date:||February 21, 2012|
|Viewers:||2.496 million, 1.1 rating|
Jill on the Rampage
The Runaway Mom
"Bullets and Ballet" is the seventh episode of season two. It first aired on February 21, 2012.
Paige is at the top of the pyramid for the first time, but Maddie is at the bottom, to both Maddie and Melissa’s surprise. Abby choreographs a "Private Eyes" themed dance that involves guns, igniting drama between her and the Dance Moms. The moms seek to oust Jill when they find her talking to her old studio at the competition they attend.
|Private Eyes||Jazz||did not win overall|
1st in Intermediate Jazz
|Chloe||Please||Lyrical||2nd in Intermediate|
1st in Intermediate Lyrical
|Maddie||Every Little Step||Lyrical||1st in Junior Solo|
1st Junior Lyrical Solo
|Over and Over||Contemporary||2nd in Intermediate Duo/Trio|
|Jazz||1st in Teen Jazz Solo|
|Acro||1st in Teen Solo|
1st in Teen Acrobatic Solo
|Acrobatics||2nd in Teen Duo/Trio|
|Lyrical||1st in Teen Duo/Trio|
|Nick||Someone Like You|
- The cast appeared on the talk-show Anderson (Anderson Cooper) on January 9, and broadcast January 10. They performed "Private Eyes" using their hands as guns.
To view the gallery for Bullets and Ballet, click here.
To view the video gallery for "Bullets and Ballet," visit subpage Bullets and Ballet/Videos.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/23/tuesday-cable-ratingsteen-mom-special-tosh-0-lead-justified-chopped-ink-master-hardcore-pawn-more/121423/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO5FdNdWWzw
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/hollywoodvibedanceconvention/posts/10150475926745843
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 http://abbyleedancegallery.jimdo.com/dance-moms-competition-results/
Information about this result is not clearly based on obvious witness sources (e.g., the episode or official results); but instead comes from rumors, witness sources that have been forgotten and are uncited, or from another fan-site working as a secondary (non-eye-witness) source. A better citation and/or additional explanation would at least be desirable.
- ↑ http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/01/09/do-abby-and-the-dance-moms-push-their-kids-too-far/
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LkASLvK_iI