|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Cathy Brings It On|
|Season One, Episode Ten|
|Air Date:||September 14, 2011|
|Viewers:||1.759 million, 0.8 rating (18-49)|
From Ballerinas to Showgirls
It All Ends Here
"Cathy Brings It On" is the tenth episode of the first season. It first aired on September 14, 2011.
In Hollywood, Kelly decides to secretly hire choreographers to give Brooke and Paige an edge. To everyone's shock, Cathy arrives with her Candy Apple dancers to go head to head against Abby's dancers.
|My Pumps||Jazz Funk||3rd in Junior Oscar|
|Chloe||Dream on a Star||Lyrical||1st in Junior Oscar|
|Maddie||Disappear||Lyrical||2nd in Mini Oscar|
|Snake Charmer||Acrobatic||1st in Mini|
|Taylor||Dream on a Star||Lyrical||did not place|
|Rock and Roll||Musical Theater||did not place|
To view the gallery for Cathy Brings It On, click here.
To view the video gallery for "Cathy Brings It On," visit subpage Cathy Brings It On/Videos.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/09/15/wednesday-cable-storage-wars-tops-necessary-roughness-melissa-operation-repo-premiere-more/103739/
- ↑ http://dancemoms.wikia.com/wiki/File:2011_iHollywood_Tour.png
- ↑ http://dancemoms.wikia.com/wiki/File:Facebook_com_iHDdance.jpg
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20110423162018/http://ihollywooddance.com/ webpage is suspended, and archives at Wayback Machine have also become heavily corrupted
- ↑ Abby in early scene: "Here we are in Los Angeles, California, for the iHollywood national finals."