|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Videos • Links • Twitter • Help Wiki|
|Chloe's Pyramid Photo|
|Born||May 25, 2001|
|Height||5'3" (March 2014)|
|Est Adult Ht||5' 7"|
|Friends and Family|
| Christi Lukasiak (mother)|
Marc Lukasiak (father)
| Clara Lukasiak (younger sister)|
| Maddie Ziegler|
Asia Monet Ray
| Cami (dog)|
| Chlobird (by her family)|
Chlo (by everyone)
|Search YouTube for Chloe Lukasiak|
|Browse Chloe Solos|
Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak (born May 25, 2001) is the daughter of Marc and Christi Lukasiak and older sister of Clara Alexandra Lukasiak, born August 17, 2009, age four. She is a strong and a talented dancer, and Maddie Ziegler's main competition at the Abby Lee Dance Company. She is in seventh grade.
Abby has usually placed Chloe in the middle of the pyramid, but sometimes on the bottom, and occasionally on top. At competitions, she usually places high and often wins, but not as much as Maddie. Chloe's genres are usually lyrical or musical theater, although in seasons 2 and 3, many of her solos were contemporary. She believes her best dance ability is her turning. She is often compared to Maddie Ziegler even though she and her mother feel the two shouldn't be compared. Also, because of this comparison, Chloe often second guesses herself.
She recently got braces again around September of 2013 (for the second time in her life, and previously in 2009).
In Dance Moms
- In Wildly Inappropriate, editing seems to show Chloe's reaction when losing to Maddie; in reality, they were in different age categories and both finished first, generating one of the show's first controversies.
- In Stealing the Show, Christi becomes angry with Melissa at the competition because Maddie has been given two solos, and has been better prepared. While Christi confronts Melissa in a hallway, Chloe simultaneously reaches out to embrace Maddie. Backstage, the two girls hug, and tell each other that they love one another.
- In Cathy Brings It On, she performs "Dream On A Star," which is one of her favorite solos, as well as one of Abby's. Prior to performing, she was rattled by Cathy using the same music for one of her own dancers, Taylor.
- In It All Ends Here during a difficult period, Chloe states that she is tired of dancing. At a lake, Abby gives her words of encouragement, telling her she is her first choice for things like duets with Maddie; and that she is absolutely capable of going on Broadway someday, or becoming a Rockette. At the national competition Chloe forgets her solo and freezes onstage. Her duet wins first, as does the group dance.
- She portrayed young Lux in the music video "It's Like Summer," filmed during the Season One finale, because the directors felt she looked the most like Lux.
- In No One Likes A Bully during rehearsals, Abby accuses Chloe of being cocky, making up her own choreography, and not having a brain in her head. Chloe's tears make dark spots on her dancewear.
- In Abbygeddon, the girls auditioned for a Joffrey Ballet School Scholarship. In the end, Chloe is the only one who receives a full scholarship on the show. Maddie received a full scholarship for Joffrey's modern dance program. In reality, Maddie and Chloe received scholarships to Joffrey, but they were unable to attend due to Nationals. At competition Chloe won with her solo "Red Queen and beat Kendall with similar theme solo.
- In The Battle Begins Chloe was on the top of the pyramid and became the "star" of the group dance. She also had a solo and trio with Brooke and Paige. Abby has the other girls criticize Chloe's dancing, creating awkward moments for Chloe. Abby pressures Chloe on her responsibilities, saying the fate of the entire team rests on Chloe's shoulders. In distress, Chloe complains of pain and stops practicing, tended by Gianna and her mother.
- In Night of the Living Dancers, Melissa reports that Chloe has used a doctor's appointment as an opportunity to skip class and go to a movie.
- In Break a Leg, Abby and Christi fight, and Abby ends up yelling at Christi that her daughter is "a little sneak." Chloe rushes out of the room crying, comforted by her fellow dancers.
- In Nationals 90210, Chloe wins a National Title for her solo, "Silence."
- In The Smoke Before the Fire, Abby opines that Chloe has regressed in her dancing, due to being busy with other activities. In the first episode, Abby tells Chloe that she has allowed Maddie to return to the top, as Chloe didn't attend practice over the break.
- In But I'm a National Champion!, Chloe is given a contemporary solo. Christi considers it a punishment, as it will compete against Sophia Lucia. Chloe takes it as inspiration to prove that she can become as good; but later worries that she let her mother down.
- In Revenge of the Replacements, Abby plans on starting the acro group dance with Chloe performing a standing back tuck, since Christi had boasted of her capability in doing it. Chloe is not confident in her gymnastic abilities, and the girls only perform standing back handsprings. When her solo finishes second to Kaeli's, Abby tells her she was not even close to defeating the former replacement. Christi explains that Chloe arrives late for classes because she gets off school at 4:30.
- In Boys Are Cuties, Girls Have Cooties, Chloe drops her hat during the group dance, and Christi storms out with her daughter, telling Abby to replace them.
- In Rotten to the Core, Chloe is suspended for what happened in the previous episode. *She returns to hugs from her teammates in You've Been Unfriended, but remains suspended, and is not placed on the pyramid for this and following episodes. Abby refuses to even speak her name.
- In All's Fair in Love and War, Abby decides to keep her suspended, saying she made up her own choreography in the previous group dance.
- Her suspension is finally removed in The Apple of Her Eye. Chloe also receives a duet with Paige, Abby stating that Chloe has slipped to Paige's ability level; the duet later wins first place.
- In She's a Maniac, Abby yells at her; Chloe cries, and tells her mother she thought she was doing the correct choreography. Following her 1980's style solo, Chloe makes the "sign of the horns," which Christi had taught her; Abby finds this gesture inappropriate.
- In The Politics of Dancing, Abby has members of the team vote for whether Chloe or Maddie gave a better performance. Chloe receives three votes, versus Maddie's seven.
- In Candy Apple Showdown, Chloe and Paige visit a casting agent. Abby gives Chloe a solo named "My Obsession," and asks what Chloe's obsession really is. Chloe replies that her obsession is dancing. Her solo finishes third, behind Maddie; and also behind Zack in a tiebreaker. In choreography never broadcast, Abby has Chloe shooting Maddie at the end of the group dance, and only a mangled, edited-version of the performance is shown on television.
- In Tell All, Part 2, Cathy says she would pick Chloe as a dancer from among Abby's dancers, and that Abby does not appreciate her.
- In Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy, Christi gets into a fight with Kelly and upsets Paige. Abby has her look into a mirror at what a sad girl she is, blaming her mother; Christi instead blames Abby.
- In Two Girls, One Solo, Chloe and Maddie are given nearly identical music, costumes and choreography. At awards, Chloe is given first place. Later in the dressing room, the competition director says that the scores were miscalculated, and that this would mean that Maddie would have been first. Chloe says she was a little upset, but was happy for Maddie.
- In Abby's "So Far This Season...", the solos from Two Girls, One Solo are discussed again, and a legible scoresheet shows Chloe with a score beyond the maximum limit in choreography. Abby says she is proud of both her dancers, and that both are capable of beating the other.
- In extras from Divas Las Vegas, Chloe cries, saying Abby told her that judges must have had something wrong with them to give her a victory over Maddie.
- In Do-Si-Do and Do-Si-Don't, Abby gives Chloe a duet with Asia, with the need to prove herself before nationals. The odd pairing finishes second.
- In The Big, Not So, Easy, Chloe and Kendall are given identical choreography to practice before seeing who should compete at nationals. Before a decision is made, Christi and Leslie get into an altercation. When both are kicked out, Chloe leaves with her mother.
- In 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas, Chloe says what she would like for Christmas is to have her braces removed. Due to her studious reputation, Abby gives her an e-reader and books as gifts.
- In Guess Who's Coming to the Dance?, it is noted that Chloe is going to a new school.
- In Two Can Play This Game, Abby pits Chloe against Kendall to decide who she will view as her #2 dancer behind Maddie. Chloe's solo beats Kendall, as well as Lucas from the Candy Apple's.
- In Dance Moms Cares Special — actually filmed before the start of the new season — Abby says she has not heard from Chloe or Christi since nationals.
- In Chloe vs. Kendall: Round 2, Abby asks if Chloe or her mother were responsible for her dancing last in her competition against Kendall, when she was listed first in the program. Chloe denies that they were the ones who changed things, but says she had desired to watch the competition first, to see what it would take to beat them. This gives Abby an excuse to pit the two against each other again. At the competition, Chloe takes first place.
- In No One is Safe, Abby pressures Christi into homeschooling Chloe so she can get additional privates, like Maddie. Chloe says she likes going to school, and that it keeps her normal.
- In Clash of the Chloes, she is pitted against a "new Chloe" dancing for the ALDC, Chloe Nguyen. The newcomer finishes second, ahead of the "old Chloe's" fourth place.
- In Big Trouble in the Big Apple, there are auditions for new dancers. Chloe worries that she's replaceable to Abby, and cries when saying she's scared. Abby has given Chloe a duet with Paige; but Abby also says she has a secret weapon, a second duet with Kalani and Maddie. Kelly and Christi accuse Melissa of being a liar, and that she has taught her daughter to be liar as well. Christi says that it is a hard lesson to learn when you are twelve, to discover your friends aren't really your friends. When Maddie says that she did not know they would be entered at the time she had said they would not perform their duet, Kelly likewise tells Chloe that she knows who her friends really are. Following more drama, Chloe and Paige's duet finishes second behind that of Kalani and Maddie.
- In Wingman Down, Maddie and Chloe are given a duet, called "Confessions." Abby says the idea is Chloe is confessing to Maddie, while Christi says it should be the other way. Later, Maddie talks to Chloe, but Chloe is not shown speaking back.
- In Blame It on the New Girl, she slowly dances with a resident of Maryen's nursing home, and hugs Abby after the competition.
- In Decisions Decisions, Abby is in a bad mood following a long list of censored words by Christi. Abby tells Chloe that she is a great girl and everyone likes her, but the moms expect Abby to take it out on Chloe anyway.
- In Family Comes First, Abby announces that her mother, Mrs. Miller, is dying. Tears fall from Chloe's face, and Abby calls Chloe over for a hug in their shared loss. On the bus to the competition, Holly asks the girls to recount memories of Mrs. Miller, and Chloe again becomes equally upset.
Pre-Dance Moms Dances
Musical Theater Genre Solos
- Ma, He's Making Eyes at Me (Video-1, Video-2, Photos-1a, Photos-1b)
- I Like to Fuss
- Thank You For the Music
Ballet Genre Solos
- Princess Chloe
- La Fille Mal Gardee
- Camille, Colette and Fifi (with Paige Hyland and Maddie Ziegler) (Pictures)
- Pin-Up Girls (with Paige Hyland and Maddie Ziegler) (Pictures)
- Eyes In The Back Of My Head (with Paige Hyland and Maddie Ziegler)
- Under the Weather (with Nia Frazier, Brooke Hyland, etc)(Pictures)
- House of Love (with Maddie Ziegler, Nick Dobbs, Payton Ackerman, Nia Frazier, etc.) (Pictures)
- My Hair Looks Fierce (with Maddie Ziegler, Nia Frazier, Paige Hyland, etc)
- Corners (with Maddie Ziegler, Nick Dobbs, Payton Ackerman, Nia Frazier, etc) (Pictures)
- The Chicks (with Nia Frazier, Paige Hyland, etc) (Pictures)
- Charleston (with Paige Hyland, Brandon Pent, etc) (Pictures)
- Rag Dolls (with Nia Frazier, Paige Hyland, Maddie Ziegler, etc) (Pictures)
- 007 (with Nia Frazier, Paige Hyland, Maddie Ziegler, etc) (Pictures)
Pre-Dance Moms Awards
- Jr. Miss Dance of Pennsylvania, Dance Masters of America, Chapter #10, 2011
- Thank You For the Music: 2nd Overall at Dance Educators of America
- Ma, He's Making Eyes at Me: 2nd Overall at Dance Educators of America
- I Like to Fuss: 2nd Overall at Onstage New York
- ↑ Chloe's picture was placed in the bottom row between Nia and Vivi-Anne. Abby told Chloe she was taking the week-off without a solo so she could work on her technique. Christi said she was shocked Chloe was placed at the bottom.
|Episode|| 1 |
|2||3||4||5||6|| 7 |
- ↑ In week 1, Abby threw unrevealed pyramid photos into the trash due to the absence of Brooke and Paige, stating "no pyramid." Later she tells Chloe "You were at the top of the pyramid. You were the national winner."
- ↑ In week 7, Chloe was placed on the bottom with 'suspended' written across her photo, which was eventually replaced by a picture of Brooke.
Dance Moms Dances
|Wildly Inappropriate||Baby Mine||Musical theater||1st|
(did not place on show)
|Stealing the Show||Mother||Lyrical||4th|
|Dying to Dance||Per Les Moi||Musical theater||5 Stars|
|Dying to Dance||Baby Mine||Musical theater||2nd|
(Performance not shown)
|She's a Fighter||Different Bodies||Lyrical||6th|
|From Ballerinas to Showgirls||Missing You||Musical theater||did not place|
|Cathy Brings It On||Dream On A Star||Lyrical||1st|
|It All Ends Here||Another Season|
This Time of Year
|Lyrical||did not place|
Everybody Loves a Dream
|Brooke's Turning Point||Keep On Falling|
Don't Catch Me
|No One Likes A Bully||Proof||Lyrical||1st|
|Jill on the Rampage||In For the Thrill||Ballet||2nd|
|Bullets and Ballet||Please||Lyrical||2nd|
|Topless Showgirls||The Raven|
|Miami Heat Wave||Send Down Your Love||Contemporary||2nd|
|Waiting for Joffrey||Watercolors Fade||Lyrical||5th|
|The Battle Begins||Keep Burning|
I'll Keep 'Em Burning
|Night of the Living Dancers||Unchained|
|Maddie Has a Secret||What Goes Around|
Back In Time
Second runner-up for
Junior Miss Starpower
|How Do You Like Them Apples?||Angry Bird|
Is This Love
|Worst Birthday Party Ever!||Trouble||Contemporary||4th|
|Revenge of the Candy Apples||Leave the Light On|
All You Leave Behind
|New Girl In Town||Glitz and Glamour||Contemporary||5th|
I Love Only Silence
Junior Miss Energy
|The Beginning of the End||Nobody's Perfect||Contemporary||2nd|
|But I'm a National Champion!||Another Girl||Contemporary||3rd|
Expressive Heart Award
|Revenge of the Replacements||Haunted||Contemporary||2nd|
|Boys Are Cuties, Girls Have Cooties||Left In the Dark||Contemporary||did not place|
|She's a Maniac||Black Heart||Contemporary||1st|
|The Politics of Dancing||Am I Here to Stay?|
Here To Stay
|May I Have This Dance?||What About Mother||Contemporary||2nd|
|Candy Apple Showdown||My Obsession||Contemporary||3rd|
|Two Girls, One Solo||You Can|
You Can Be Anything
|Lyrical||1st at awards|
2nd from miscalculation
|Tap Versus Hip Hop||Beautiful|
Keep it Pumpin
|The Dancing Dead||Fired Up|
|On-Again, Off-Again Abby||I Know It's Too Late||Lyrical||1st|
|Divas Las Vegas||Forget the Past||Contemporary Lyrical||1st|
(Performance not shown)
|Two Can Play This Game||Hear Me Roar|
|Chloe vs. Kendall: Round 2||Wreck It|
|Clash of the Chloes||Seeing Red|
Most Intense Award
|Nothing's Fair in Abbyville||Into Me||Lyrical||2nd|
|Sister Showdown||Follow You|
The Honeymoon Stage
|Contemporary||1st in Teen Category|
|Lights! Camera! Dance!||Friday Night|
Lonely Friday Night
|Presenting My New Team||Lucky Star|
|Lyrical||1st in Junior Division|
|It All Ends Here||Black Swan||Lyrical ballet||Maddie Ziegler||1st|
|I Know What You Did Last Competition||Inside of Me||Lyrical||Maddie Ziegler||2nd|
|Break a Leg||Chasing Answers||Contemporary||Kendall Vertes||1st|
|The Apple of Her Eye||Broadway Blondes|
Up All Night
|Boy Crazy, Mom Crazy||We're Alright|
Cuz We're Alright
|Do-Si-Do and Do-Si-Don't||My Doll||Contemporary||Asia Monet Ray||2nd|
|Big Trouble in the Big Apple||Wishbone||Contemporary||Paige Hyland||2nd|
|Family Comes First||For You Too|
|The Competition Begins||I Want It|
15 Minutes of Fame
|Musical theater||Paige Hyland|
|No One Likes A Bully||Nothing More Annoying|
Than A Man
|Musical theater||Kendall Vertes|
|did not place|
|Bullets and Ballet||Over and Over||Contemporary||Paige Hyland|
|Miami Heat Wave||Les Divas|
Looks Are Everything
|Melissa Pleads the Fifth||Whatever I Want||Modern Jazz||Nia Frazier|
|did not place|
High Scoring Open Trio
|Waiting for Joffrey||Somebody Told Me||Lyrical||Brooke Hyland|
|The Battle Begins||Girls in the House||Jazz||Brooke Hyland|
|New Girl In Town||Writing All These Words|
|Watch Your Back, Mack||We Believe|
|Clash of the Dance Moms||Castaways|
Boats (Swept Away)
|Contemporary Jazz||Nia Frazier|
|Welcome Back... Now Don't Get Too Comfy||Buckle Up||Jazz||Paige Hyland|
|Abby Strikes Back||Hear No Evil, See No Evil, Speak No Evil|
|No One is Safe||Southern Belles|
Off the Trolley
|Musical Theatre||Paige Hyland|
- As explained in Revenge of the Replacements, Chloe remains at school until 4:30, making her perpetually late for dance classes.
- Chloe applied to Pittsburgh CAPA and was accepted in 2012; however, she no longer goes there.
- Chloe had won three crowns before the show: National Small Fry, Miss Dance Educators of America 2010, and Junior Miss Dance Educators of America 2011.
- Sometime in the fall of 2010, Chloe fractured her arm doing a back handspring, according to her at an unknown meet and greet. There are some late 2010 pictures of her with a pink cast on her arm (also covering a couple of her fingers) and an old video from October 2010 of Chloe and Paige dancing at a ballet store that Christi uploaded to her YouTube channel in December 2011 also shows Chloe wearing her cast.
- Chloe would like to be on Broadway or be a Rockette.
- Chloe's next goals include acting, and she would like to be in a dance movie.
- If she does not end up dancing when she gets older, she would like to be a pediatrician.
- Chloe named "Dream On A Star" as her favorite solo (circa March 2013). She previously listed her favorite solos as "Dream On A Star" and "Silence"; and listed her favorite group dances as "The Last Text" and another already performed for Season Three.
- Chloe grew four inches between the end of Season 2 and the start of Season 3. Christi says that this growth spurt made Chloe re-learn how to control her body while dancing.
- Chloe's favorite duets are "Inside of Me" and "Black Swan," both with Maddie.
- Chloe says that while they are competitors, she has always been best friends with Maddie, and they have always supported each other at competitions.
- Chloe says she usually learns her solos for the show in forty-five minutes.
- Chloe says she takes dance classes when they aren't filming on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, from four-thirty to eight o'clock; and sometimes on Saturday. Christi similarly indicates that Chloe dances ten to twelve hours per week.
- Chloe’s first trio partners were Paige and Josh Hyland, Brooke and Paige's brother. Since then, Chloe has been dancing a trio with Paige and Maddie.
- Chloe has asthma.
- Chloe and Paige are often called twins because they look alike.
- Chloe has been similar in height to Paige, although they have gone back-and-forth in being taller.
- Chloe could not watch the season premiere of Dance Moms the night it was broadcast because it started at ten, which is past her bedtime.
- Chloe and Paige have been planning their double wedding for a year, down to the last detail.
- Chloe entered an audition video (link) for the role of "Maddy" in the movie La Vida Robot. The role instead went to a different and younger dancer, Aubrey Miller.
- During Season 4, Chloe denied rumors that she was no longer part of the ALDC, stating: "That rumor isn't true. I go to Abby's and I take classes Monday, Tuesday, Thursday - just like everyone else." Earlier on The View in January, Abby had said that there were three girls who were not members of the ALDC: Brooke, Paige, and another girl, who only showed up to shoot the show. Abby then had said that Maddie, Kendall, Nia and Mackenzie were taking classes every day at 4:15.
- Chloe’s first dog was Cami, second Maisy, and current Maggie - all from the Humane Society.
- Chloe beat Maddie three times in dance before the show started.
- Chloe hates pizza.
- Chloe has blonde hair which gets darker during the winter, prominent brown eyebrows and brown eyes like Mackenzie and Nia. Her hair was mostly straight in earlier seasons.
- Chloe's favorite book is the Sisters Grimm series.
- Chloe's middle name is Elizabeth after her great grandmother.
- Chloe's favorite styles of dance to perform are musical theater and lyrical and her favorite to watch are jazz, lyrical, and musical theater.
- Even though she doesn't have much time for other things besides dance, she likes to swim, read, and write stories.
- When Chloe was little, she tried soccer, basketball, piano, and did gymnastics (where Christi says she was afraid of everything.) Nothing stuck until dance.
- Her favorite subjects in school are reading, writing, and dismissal.
- Her favorite colors are pink and red.
- Her first memories of dancing is hopping around in a bunny costume.
- Her Zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Chloe says Abby is even tougher in real life.
- Chloe would like to dance to "If This Was A Movie" by Taylor Swift.
- Chloe's favorite singers are Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry, and Lady Gaga.
- Chloe's favorite movie is Bride Wars.
- Chloe's favorite shows are Jessie, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Shake It Up.
- Chloe's favorite foods are steak, broccoli, hot dogs, and ice cream.
- Chloe's favorite colors are red and pink.
- Chloe has been in Disney World over eight times.
- Chloe's dad, Marc Lukasiak, named her Chloe after the song, "Chloe Dancer".
- She says she will never wash the dress she wore to the Teen Choice Awards, because Justin Bieber touched it.
- Like Maddie, Chloe has said that she doesn't have a best friend, but they are all like sisters on the show.
- Over the first twenty-six episodes of Season 2, Chloe performed eighteen solos, twenty-five group dances, three duets, and six trios (plus one more trio that was not broadcast). Combined, she averaged exactly two performances per episode (or slightly more, counting the additional trio).
- She is the only girl on the team to perform a hip-hop solo in season three.
- Out of all the girls on the team, she has gotten picked to do the most trios.
To view the gallery for Chloe Lukasiak, click here.
- Official website
- Instagram account (chloelukasiak33)
- Facebook page
- Twitter page (chloedancer3)
- Staree page
- Keek account (chlobird3)
- Pheed account
Official website ask.fmSuspended (possibly due to not meeting age requirement of 13)
- Google Images for Chloe Lukasiak of Dance Moms
- Search YouTube videos for Chloe Lukasiak of Dance Moms
- Tumblr microblogs tagged "Chloe Lukasiak"
- chloelukasiak.net detailed unofficial site
- Chloe Lukasiak at the Internet Movie Database
- Chloe and Christi page at Lifetime
|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Videos • Links • Twitter • Help Wiki|