The Death Drop is a dance move that debuted on the show in Cathy Brings It On when its practitioner, Laquifa, taught Nia the move. It was first used by her to finish the "My Pumps" group dance in Cathy Brings It On, and was eventually used several other times.
How to Do
When Laquifa taught the move to Nia, she stated that it was completely safe and that she wasn't supposed to fall on her back. It consisted of dropping to the floor with one leg fully outstretched and the other coiled in.
- "My Pumps" from Cathy Brings It On (1st use)
- Her audition for Little Lux in There's Only One Star
- Her Joffrey Ballet audition in Abbygeddon
- "I Want It Now" from The Battle Begins
- "Workin' Girl" from Guess Who's Back? (plus a 2nd time in the solo's re-performance in The Smoke Before the Fire)
- Cameo appearance in Summer Love Song video
- Appearance in Nia's improv in Nothing's Fair in Abbyville
- Appearance in Blame It on the New Girl when Nia was dancing in the sterling home
- Appearance in the group dance "Lift you up" in Sister Showdown