|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Hello and Goodbye|
|Season 6, Episode 19|
|Air Date:||May 10, 2016|
|Viewers:||1.044 million, 0.39 rating|
One Last Dance
The Girls Say Goodbye
Jai Rodriguez hosts a Dance Moms reunion, following Melissa, Maddie and Mackenzie’s last performance with the team. The dramatic events of the latest season will be rehashed and the moms will get to speak their minds. We’ll also hear from the mini moms on the future of the ALDC. Then, the junior elite team will perform and Abby and the moms will have their last chance to air any grievances with Melissa before they bid her a final goodbye.
- Mid-Season Reunion on March 1, 2016
|Bittersweet Charity||Musical Theatre|
|Run Baby Run||Contemporary|
- The costumes for Well-Oiled Machine in the reunion are different than the ones used in the episode.
- The minis and their moms were also there.
- This episode marks Melissa's final appearance on the show.
- Abby announced that Kendall has a new song coming out as well as an album. She also added that Kendall re-recorded two of the songs she had already recorded as her voice has gotten stronger.
- Chloe was mentioned for the first time since Season 5 during this episode. Jessalynn brought up that supposedly Abby didn't show up to one of the competitions as during the week she found out that Chloe had booked a movie and that Abby wasn't happy about it.
To view the gallery for "Hello and Goodbye," click here.
To view the video gallery for "Hello and Goodbye," visit subpage Hello and Goodbye/Videos.