You're entitled to your wrong opinion, that's fine.
|Born:||May 11, 1970|
|Family and Friends|
|Siblings:||Heather (younger sister)|
|Children:|| Evan Frazier, Jr. (son)|
Nia Frazier (daughter)
William Frazier (son)
|Friends:|| Christi Lukasiak|
|Pets:||Henry Rhinestone (dog)|
|Behind the Scenes|
|First appearance:||The Competition Begins|
Holly Hatcher-Frazier is the mother of Nia Frazier. She also has two sons, Evan and William Frazier.
When Holly previously was working as a school principal and before she completed her doctorate in education, Abby often criticized her for being absent in supporting her daughter. Holly rarely engages in altercations with Abby because she usually keeps a calm attitude, earning her the title of "The Rational One."
She has shoulder-length brownish-black hair and she is the only dark-skinned mother in the group. In earlier seasons (for example season 1), her hair was neck-length and it was fully black.
In Dance Moms
Holly gets quite upset when Nia is placed in ethnic roles in dances, and has gotten in various fights with Abby as a result.
In The Competition Begins, she, Christi, and Kelly talk about their dislike for the pyramid. At the competition, she gets ice for Paige after Kelly burns her arm.
In Wildly Inappropriate, Holly and Kelly talk about their daughters being at the bottom of the pyramid. She, Kelly, and Christi talk about Abby giving all of her attention to Maddie.
Three days before the competition, Sandy, Abby's seamstress, does a fitting for the group dance costume, and when Holly sees Nia in the costume, she wonders where the rest of it was.
At the competition, when the group dance is getting ready, Holly thinks it will get disqualified, but she is trying to stay supportive. After the dance, Christi and Holly pull Abby aside to talk about how inappropriate the dance was.
In Cheerleader Blues, she thinks that the structure of the pyramid will never change, with Maddie always on top and Nia always on bottom. In the den, she and the other moms talk about the pyramid. Four days to competition, Holly walks into the den and Christi comments on how early she was. Melissa comes into the den after her. Kelly asks if Melissa and Cathy talked about her at their lunch, but Melissa says they talked about their husbands, surprising the moms.
In the season's first episode, Holly misses Nia's rehearsal and the competition, finding herself on Abby's worst side.
In The Runaway Mom, Nia is placed at the top of the pyramid, scheduled to perform a special solo, with Holly and her husband in attendance. When it ends in a match-up against Kendall (newly arrived at Candy Apple's), heartbreak occurs for the Fraziers, and Holly confronts an unusually speechless Abby.
An argument escalates in Miami Heat Wave, beginning with Holly asking Abby to consider Nia for the trio, and ending in Holly being expelled and vowing never to return. Tempers quickly cool, and things return to relative normal.
Holly bitterly accuses Abby of favoritism in Abbygeddon, when Abby cries after Maddie ran offstage in the middle of her dance, noting Abby had shown little compassion for other dancers in similar circumstances.
Taking a leave of absence from work in the second half of the season, Holly is put in charge of creating the zombie costumes in Night of the Living Dancers, with everyone impressed by the results.
She has reason to be proud when Nia is selected for a most improved dancer scholarship in The Recital to End All Recitals.
In the Reunion specials, Holly is unimpressed by Kaya Wiley's belief that Holly should have supported her merely due to similar ethnic heritage.
Like Christi, Jill and Melissa, she engaged in a silent protest near the start of the third season.
In The Apple of Her Eye, Abby pretends she might give the role of Rosa Parks to someone besides Nia, and uses it as leverage to force Holly into receiving a makeover.
- “ It's like you're speaking Chinese over there! ”
- —Kelly to Holly, from Love on the Dance Floor'
- “ It's vicious at times, and sometimes I don't think Abby realizes. . .the way she says things and how hurtful her words are. ”
- —Holly, from Love on the Dance Floor'
- “ You are a monstrosity of evil. ”
- —Holly, from Rotten to the Core'
- Her birthday is a year and five days before Kelly's.
- When Holly was a college student, she was part of a dance group that danced with African music and learned African dances.
- Holly finished earning a doctorate in education from the University of Pennsylvania during the filming of the show. 
- She went to Carnegie Mellon for her master's degree.
- She took a leave of absence from work in favor of watching her daughter dance and to take a rest from getting her doctorate.
- She admits she was quiet and shy in high school.
- When she was Nia's age, she was very quiet, awkward, and books were her best friend.
- She took dance lessons from Vicki Sheer in New York City.
- She is a bookworm and loved school.
- She attended a specialized high school for humanities in New York City and took up Latin and Spanish classes.
- She finished her first year of college during her last year of high school.
- She would like for Nia to attend college after high school.
- Praying, exercising, talking to her mom or sister, reading, and hanging out with the other dance moms are her top five ways to blow off steam.
- Some of her favorite family dishes are baked ziti, sweet potato pie, and macaroni and cheese.
- Holly injured her foot in April 2013.
To view the gallery for Holly Frazier, click here.
- ↑ http://twitter.com/#!/DanceMomHolly/status/200023296773849090
- ↑ http://twitter.com/#!/BrookeHyland1/status/195982159801090050
- ↑ http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/neighborhoods-east/reality-tv-shows-success-surprising-315793/
- ↑ The Competition Begins
- ↑ Melissa Pleads the Fifth
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnQiLZ4Gcyo
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 http://www.lifetimemoms.com/me-time/blog/get-to-knowdance-mom-holly
|Dancers • Moms • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Polls • Pyramid • Seasons • Songs • Videos • Twitter • Help|