|Born:||May 11, 1970|
|Family and Friends|
|Siblings:||Heather (younger sister)|
|Children:|| Evan Frazier, Jr. (son)|
Nia Frazier (daughter)
William Frazier (son)
|Friends:|| Christi Lukasiak|
|Pets:||Henry Rhinestone (dog)|
|Behind the Scenes|
|First appearance:||The Competition Begins|
Holly Hatcher-Frazier is the mother of Nia Frazier. She also has two sons, Evan and William Frazier. She is usually the one who doesn't show up for some of the classes for her daughter because of her job as a principal, which Abby does not like.
When Holly was a college student, she was part of a dance group that danced with African music and learned African dances.
In Dance Moms
Holly gets quite upset when Nia is placed in ethnic roles in dances, and has gotten in various fights with Abby as a result.
In The Competition Begins, she, Christi, and Kelly talk about their dislike for the pyramid. At the competition, she gets ice for Paige after Kelly burns her arm.
In Wildly Inappropriate, Holly and Kelly talk about their daughters being at the bottom of the pyramid. She, Kelly, and Christi talk about Abby giving all of her attention to Maddie.
Three days before the competition, Sandy, Abby's seamstress, does a fitting for the group dance costume, and when Holly sees Nia in the costume, she wonders where the rest of it was.
At the competition, when the group dance is getting ready, Holly thinks it will get disqualified, but she is trying to stay supportive. After the dance, Christi and Holly pull Abby aside to talk about how inappropriate the dance was.
In Cheerleader Blues, she thinks that the structure of the pyramid will never change, with Maddie always on top and Nia always on bottom. In the den, she and the other moms talk about the pyramid. Four days to competition, Holly walks into the den and Christi comments on how early she was. Melissa comes into the den after her. Kelly asks if Melissa and Cathy talked about her at their lunch, but Melissa says they talked about their husbands, surprising the moms.
- “ It's like you're speaking Chinese over there! ”
- —Kelly to Holly, from Love on the Dance Floor'
- “ It's vicious at times, and sometimes I don't think Abby realizes. . .the way she says things and how hurtful her words are. ”
- —Holly, from Love on the Dance Floor'
- “ You are a monstrosity of evil. ”
- —Holly, from Rotten to the Core'
- Her birthday is a year and five days before Kelly's.
- Holly finished earning a doctorate in education from the University of Pennsylvania during the filming of the show. 
- She went to Carnegie Mellon for her master's degree.
- She took a leave of absence from work in favor of watching her daughter dance and to take a rest from getting her doctorate.
- She admits she was quiet and shy in high school.
- When she was Nia's age, she was quiet and awkward and books were her best friend.
- She took dance lessons from Vicki Sheer in New York City.
- She is a bookworm and loved school.
- She attended a specialized high school for humanities in New York City and took up Latin and Spanish classes.
- She finished her first year of college during her last year of high school.
- She would like for Nia to attend college after high school.
- Praying, exercising, talking to her mom or sister, reading, and hanging out with the other dance moms are her top five ways to blow off steam.
- Some of her favorite family dishes are baked ziti, sweet potato pie, and macaroni and cheese.
- Holly injured her foot in April 2013
To view the gallery for Holly Frazier, click here.
- ↑ http://twitter.com/#!/DanceMomHolly/status/200023296773849090
- ↑ http://twitter.com/#!/BrookeHyland1/status/195982159801090050
- ↑ http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/neighborhoods-east/reality-tv-shows-success-surprising-315793/
- ↑ The Competition Begins
- ↑ Melissa Pleads the Fifth
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnQiLZ4Gcyo
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5 7.6 7.7 7.8 http://www.lifetimemoms.com/me-time/blog/get-to-knowdance-mom-holly