|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Jill on the Rampage|
|Season Two, Episode Six|
|Air Date:||February 14, 2012|
|Viewers:||2.277 million, 1.0 rating(18-49)|
Bullets and Ballet
"Jill on the Rampage" is the sixth episode of season two. It first aired on February 14, 2012.
Abby puts the moms in charge of making the girls' costumes for the competition. Meanwhile, Dance Explosion is canceled, so Abby finds another competition in Clute, Texas. Jill reaches for one of Kendall's old costumes, leading to a conflict with Abby, and almost causing Kendall to be unable to perform. Maddie is injured when she falls while performing and has to be carried off the floor.
MA Dance in Clute, Texas, on December 10, 2011.
|Nia||I'm Gonna Survive||Acrobatic Lyrical||did not place|
|Brooke||Who Am I||Acrobatic Lyrical||3rd on show|
2nd in Junior 7-8
|Paige||Make Some Noise||Acrobatic Jazz||1st on show|
1st in Elementary 4-6
High Energy Solo Award[weak cite ]
|Chloe||In For the Thrill||Ballet||2nd on show|
2nd in Elementary 4-6
|Kendall||Sweet Little Lies||Lyrical||did not place|
|Mackenzie||Shoulda Coulda Woulda||Acrobatic Jazz||did not place|
|Maddie||Maestro Man||Spanish Jazz||no placing on show|
3rd in Elemenary 1-3
- Chloe, Maddie
- Paige, Brooke, Nia, Kendall
- To view the gallery for Jill on the Rampage, click here.
To view the video gallery for "Jill on the Rampage," visit subpage Jill on the Rampage/Videos.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/02/15/tuesday-cable-ratings-teen-mom-2-tops-tosh-0-the-game-key-peele-white-collar-justified-southland-more/119971/
- ↑ http://abbyleedancegallery.jimdo.com/dance-moms-competition-results/
- ↑ Information about this result is not clearly based on obvious witness sources (e.g., the episode or official results); but instead comes from rumors, witness sources that have been forgotten and are uncited, or from another fan-site working as a secondary (non-eye-witness) source. A better citation and/or additional explanation would at least be desirable.