|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Judgment Day Approaches|
|Season 7, Episode 15|
|Air Date:||August 1, 2017|
Abby Tells All
Abby Flies the Coop
It’s the first week back and the news quickly spreads that Abby’s court sentencing is just two weeks away. With the clock ticking, the moms are desperate to know what Abby’s plans are for the future, but Abby’s total denial creates havoc for the team. Instead of focusing on her own court case, Abby creates a group dance centered around Ashlee and Brynn’s family court battle, forcing Brynn to face emotionally charged subject matter through dance.
Fierce NDC in Anaheim, CA on February 11, 2017 (Servite High School)
|Family Court||Lyrical||1st in Teen Group|
1st Overall Group
|Each Other||Lyrical||1st in Teen Duet/Trio|
2nd Overall Duet/Trio
|Make Me Over|
|Character/Open||Did Not Place|
|Oceans 2||Acrobatic Lyrical||1st in Petite Duet/Trio|
1st Overall Duet/Trio
- Lilliana, Elliana, Brynn
- Kendall, Nia, Camryn, Maesi
- Despite the previous episode being advertised as being nationals, it was speculated that filming would continue after NYDE advertised that the upcoming competition would be filmed for the show. However, on the week of the competition, it was announced that it had been canceled.
- Bryan Stinson, executive producer of Dance Moms, confirmed in early February that the show will continue.
- February 3: Release of Kendall's single "Where Would I Be Without You"
- February 11: Rock Your Hair's "Valentine's Rocks" concert and party in Avalon Hollywood.
To view the gallery for "Judgment Day Approaches," visit subpage Judgment Day Approaches/Gallery.
To view the video gallery for "Judgment Day Approaches," visit subpage Judgment Day Approaches/Videos.