|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Maddie and Mackenzie Say Goodbye|
|Season 6, Episode 21|
|Air Date:||May 24, 2016|
|Viewers:||0.476 million, 0.15 rating|
The Girls Say Goodbye
Girl Talk 3
For the first time ever, Maddie and Mackenzie sit down with Abby and give an exclusive take on their Dance Moms journey before they say their final farewell. We’ll relive their triumphs and heartbreaks and finally get answers to the questions we’re all dying to know, plus we'll hear the scoop on what’s to come for the Ziegler sisters after Dance Moms.
Throwback Special on March 4, 2016
- "Run From Mother" duet from She's a Maniac
- Maddie's "Showing You My Heart" solo from Bye Bye Baby
- Maddie's "Happiness" solo from Chloe Gets Revenge
- Mackenzie's "Bully" solo from Mack Z vs. Abby Lee
- "Winter's War" group dance from Melissa's Announcement
Clips of various other dances were shown as well.
- This will be the last episode to feature Maddie and Mackenzie Ziegler.
- The Ziegler sisters and Abby will be the only ones featured in this episode.
- This episode will be similar to the throwback episodes that were shown in Season 5.
- For an unknown reason, a different song was used when "Winter's War" was shown.
- The episode title is referred to as "The Final Curtain" on the Lifetime May 2016 Premiere Highlights on A+E Networks site; however the episode is called "Maddie and Mackenzie Say Goodbye" on the TVGuide Listings, Zap2It TV schedule as well as Lifetime's Dance Moms page.
- During the five week hiatus:
- March 5: Mackenzie, Kendall & Maddie competed at Sheer Talent with ALDC PA.
- March 7: Brian Friedman held a masterclass at ALDC PA.
- March 7: Nia did a video shoot for an upcoming project.
- March 12: The cast attended the 2016 Kids' Choice Awards where Dance Moms was nominated for "Favorite Talent Competition" but lost to "The Voice". The girls also presented for Charlie Puth and Wiz Khalifa's performance.
- March 13: Final day of recording for Mackenzie's new album. The release date is currently unknown.
- March 14-24: Abby's European tour. Brynn also assisted at the events.
- March 21: Official music video for Sia's "Cheap Thrills" featuring Maddie was released.
- March 28: Nia did a photoshoot with David Hoffman (Sharkcookie) for Sally Miller clothing. Ava and Lillia Buckingham were also part of the photoshoot.
- March 29: Nia and JoJo were seen attending the "High Strung" movie premier. Chloe was also there and Nia performed her song DJ Fav. (Nia: Interview, Performance; JoJo: Interview; Chloe: Interview)
- March 31: ALDC Pittsburgh dancers had their annual recital photoshoot for the program book.
- April: Kendall and the Zieglers held meet and greets in Nashville, TN (April 2) and Atlanta, GA (April 3). JoJo also held meet and greets in Kansas City (April 1) and Dallas, TX (April 2).
- April 8: Kalani performed at Nuvo for Club Dance. She tied for 4th place overall in the Teen Division alongside 2 other dancers. She also received a DJs pick award, meaning she scored 291+ out of 300. Video
To view the gallery for "Maddie and Mackenzie Say Goodbye," click here.
To view the video gallery for "Maddie and Mackenzie Say Goodbye," visit subpage Maddie and Mackenzie Say Goodbye/Videos.
- ↑ http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-24-2016.html
- ↑ http://www.aenetworks.com/article/lifetime-may-2016-premiere-highlits
- ↑ http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/dance-moms/episode-21-season-6/maddie-and-mackenzie-say-goodbye/327067/
- ↑ http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/tv/dance-moms-maddie-and-mackenzie-say-goodbye/EP014266580282?aid=tvschedule
- ↑ http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/dance-moms
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BC4-oeOFqLs/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BC8WewRFqM3/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31crA53Dgu0