|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Season 6, Episode 26|
|Air Date:||September 27, 2016|
|Viewers:||0.811 million, 0.32 rating|
Return of the Minis
It’s Mother’s Day and an emotional Abby tasks the minis with their first lyrical routine to honor her mother. The elites are put to the test when their moms make a shocking decision that leaves them without a group dance for competition. Tensions between the teams get physical and the moms give Abby an ultimatum.
|Why Wait||Contemporary||1st in Teen Division|
|Wait For Me Mom||Lyrical||1st in Mini Division|
|Prettier Than Poison||Contemporary||2nd in Teen Division|
|Pop Stars||Jazz||3rd in Teen Division|
- Original Pyramid
- Kalani, Kendall
- Elliana, Lilliana, Areana
- Brynn, JoJo, Nia, Peyton, Alexus
- Elite Pyramid
- Kalani, Kendall
- JoJo, Brynn, Nia
- Mini Pyramid
- Lilliana, Areana
- Peyton, Alexus
- Jessalynn removed JoJo's headshot from the pyramid for Abby placing her lower than the minis. Because of this and the argument that ensued, Abby decided that from here on out, there will be two pyramids.
- The elite team girls were originally supposed to be portraying elders in their group dance and were going to use walking frames as props. However, this idea was scratched and the girls ended up choreographing their routine in the hotel the day before the competition.
- May 6: Brynn was scheduled to compete her solo "Enter One" for her home studio Club Dance at Nuvo Dance Convention in LA. However, she ended up not competing- most likely due to filming.
- May 6: Release of JoJo's single "Boomerang". It was played at the awards ceremony during the competition.
- May 7: Kalani and Kendall held a meet and greet after the competition at Adage Dance Studio.
To view the gallery for "Mommy Meltdown," click here.
To view the video gallery for "Mommy Meltdown," visit subpage Mommy Meltdown/Videos.