|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • Videos • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Most Outrageous Moments|
|Season One, Episode Special|
|Air Date:||October 12, 2011|
There's Only One Star
"Most Outrageous Moments" is a special episode for the first season. It first aired on October 12, 2011.
Most Outrageous moments
- "You're out of control" - Christi loses it. (Stealing the Show)
- "No weapons, just her mouth" - Minister Dawn's confrontation with Abby. (The Competition Begins)
- "Consider it brought" - Cathy verses Abby at iHollywood. (Cathy Brings It On)
- "Why are you jealous of an 8 year old" - Christi confronting Abby. (From Ballerinas to Showgirls)
- "They call me LaQuifa..what?" - Laquifa's death drop lesson. (Cathy Brings It On)
- "Everyone's replaceable" - Cathy refusing to go to on the road trip. (Love on the Dance Floor)
- "Deer in headlights" - Paige freezes during her solo on stage. (Stealing the Show)
- "I'm here to stay....so like it" - Cathy's refusing to let Brooke use the costume. (Dying to Dance)
- "Who wants a mediocre kid?" - Kelly's reaction to Abby's criticism (It All Ends Here)
- "They look like prostitots" - The costumes for "Electricity" (Wildly Inappropriate)
- "She's wearing a 70's afro wig" - Holly's thoughts on Nia's costume for her solo. (She's a Fighter)
- "What is she doing?" - Cathy's last minute re-choreographing. (When Stars Collide)
- "With that nose of yours" - Kelly's 40th birthday botox. (Dying to Dance)
- "I was put on this earth to make her dance" - Kelly hiring a secret choreographer. (Cathy Brings It On)
- "Mistakes like that don't happen to me" - The drama with Chloe's headpiece. (The Competition Begins)
- The episode ends with humorous, previously-unused video.
To view the video gallery for "Most Outrageous Moments," visit subpage Most Outrageous Moments/Videos.