|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Season Two, Episode Twenty-Six|
|Air Date:||September 11, 2012|
|Viewers:||2.108 million, 0.8 rating (18-49)|
Reunion, Part 1
"Nationals 90210" is the twenty-sixth episode and season finale of season two of Dance Moms. It first aired on September 11, 2012.
Energy Dance Competition in Beverly Hills, California, ending on July 18, 2012
|The Last Text||Contemporary||1st|
|Brooke||The Diary of Anne Frank||Acrobatic Contemporary||1st|
Teen Miss Energy
Junior Miss Energy
Petite Miss Energy
|The Storm||Musical Theater||did not place|
|Jazz||did not place|
- This episode has been broadcast in a shorter 60-minute format, as well as the original 90-minute version.
- Following awards on the night of July 18 and early morning of the nineteenth, tweets from Cathy, attending Candy Apple's mothers, dancers, and at least one CADC team choreographer indicated that Christi had choked Cathy; that the violence seemed very real to them; that it was very emotionally upsetting; that the police were called; that Christi left the scene; and that a report was filed with the police authorities. Cathy additionally tweeted that Tanya McCort and Kara del Rey had pulled Christi off of her. Tanya also indicated that Justice ran off while witnessing the incident, and when Maddie arrived moments later to the scene, Maddie sweetly tried to soothe Justice (as well as calm the other upset CADC children.) Christi tweeted that there are two sides to every story; that cameras backed her side; and that everything you read on Internet is not necessarily true. The rest of the ALDC were mostly quiet on Twitter about the incident, although Brooke retweeted a message by Kerisa that "I am pretty positive" things have been taken too far when the cops are called; and retweeted another message by Erika that "I just want to go home." Edited, non-continuous camera footage of whatever happened was shown in Reunion, Part 1, and the incident was discussed again in The Smoke Before the Fire, with Abby stating that she thought Cathy should have pressed charges.
- Tanya indicated there had been a decision regarding Cathy and the CADC to quit the show because of hatred they received from its fans; and that this decision was already made prior to the above incident. It was unclear if this prior decision involved only Justice, or all the CADC dancers; but soon Tanya tweeted on July 19th that "the apples quit dance moms [but] not real life studio." 
- Energy National Dance stated they had their results online for only a very brief period of time, and these were taken down before the episode aired, to the frustration of those curious about the event. A cached page of results has been impossible to find, possibly due to the brief period of direct availability.
- Pam Rossi's Dance Ten has stated that one of their dancers (Dominique Valery) tied for first in teen, with the tie-breaker going to Brooke. (Archived version of webpage, with some additional info.)
To view the photo gallery for "Nationals 90210," click here.
To view the video gallery for "Nationals 90210," visit subpage Nationals 90210/Videos.