|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Nickname(s):||Nia Sioux (as a singer)|
Twitter • (more)
|Born:||June 20, 2001|
|10th in the 2016/17 school year|
|Affiliations:|| The Irreplaceables|
|Height:||5' 6" (est. June 2016)|
|Friends and Family|
|Parents:|| Holly Frazier (mother)|
Evan Frazier, Sr. (father)
|Siblings:|| Evan Jr. (brother)|
|Grandparents:||Andrew Frazier, Sr. (deceased)|
|Friends:|| Maddie Ziegler|
|Love Interests:||Cody Simpson (celebrity crush)|
|Pets:|| Henry Rhinestone (Yorkie)|
Olive (French Bulldog)
|Debut:||The Competition Begins|
|Search YouTube for Nia Frazier|
|Browse Nia Solos|
On Dance Moms, Nia is often placed on the bottom of the pyramid. Her mother, Holly, often gets into arguments with Abby for not giving Nia enough attention and believes that the choreography Nia is given isn't at a "competitive standard".
- Nia has been dancing since the age of three.
- As of Season 6.5, Nia is the only remaining original elite team member.
- Her favorite styles of dance are contemporary and musical theatre.
- She has her own app available on iTunes called "Nia's Nation". On the app, she posts exclusive behind the scenes pictures, updates and more.
- In 2015, she stated that she would love to go to NYU or Columbia and study physical therapy, voice, theater, or medicine.
- Besides dancing, Nia also plays the piano, drums and writes songs.
- Nia had earned a purple belt in karate before giving up the sport, to focus on dance.
- During earlier seasons, Nia stated that she was always looking out for Mackenzie, ensuring that she didn't break away from the group.
- Her favorite bands are One Direction and Fifth Harmony.
- Her favorite solos on the show have been "Goodbye Maya" and "Bye Felicia." With her favorite group dances being "Amber Alert," "Where Have All The Children Gone," and "Free at Last."
- One of Nia's role models is Misty Copeland.
- Due to RND, Nia was an inpatient at Children’s Institute of Pittsburgh in 2009. In 2014 she returned to perform for other patients, along with Kendall, Mackenzie and Maddie. Holly is a board member with the Institute.
- Nia's favorite dance moves are the death drop and side aerials.
- When Nia was younger, she was learning Mandarin Chinese. She has stated that she would like to return to studying the language again.
- She won her very first crown in 2014 at Sheer Talent Nationals in Las Vegas, where she won Miss Pre-Teen Sheer Talent with her solo "Goodbye Maya".
- On Nia's YouTube channel, she has released dance videos along with the other content on her channel. The first one "Gone But Not Forgotten" was released on August 30, 2016. The other one "Shark" was released on September 13, 2016.
To see Nia Frazier's other credits, visit the Nia Frazier/Credits subpage.
To see Nia Frazier's placements on the pyramid, visit the Nia Frazier/Pyramid subpage.
To view the gallery for Nia Frazier, click here.
Dance Moms DancesEdit
To see tables for Nia Frazier's dances and results, visit the Nia Frazier/Dances subpage.
- Official website
- Instagram account
- Twitter page
- Facebook page
- YouTube channel
- iTunes page
- Staree page
- IMDb page
- Lifetime's Dance Moms page about Nia and Holly
- Google Images for Nia Frazier (or with last name replaced by "dance moms")
- Search YouTube for Nia Frazier (or with last name replaced by "dance moms")
- Search Tumblr for Nia Frazier