|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|No One Likes A Bully|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air Date:||January 31, 2012|
Brooke's Turning Point
Abby choreographs a bully themed dance that sends Holly over the edge. The Abby Lee Dance Company is shaken-up when Abby replaces Brooke with a new girl and switches girls in and out of dance numbers, sending the moms into a frenzy. Meanwhile, during cheerleading, Brooke learns the hard way that the grass isn't always greener.
|What Comes Around||Contemporary||1st in Intermediate Modern Small Group|
|Nothing More Annoying Than A Man||Musical Theater||Did Not Place|
|Chloe||Proof||Lyrical||1st in Intermediate Lyrical Solo|
|Maddie||The Girl I Wanna Be||Lyrical||1st in Junior Solo|
1st in Junior Category
Intermediate Outstanding Choreography Award
- Maddie, Mackenzie
- Kendall (probation), Nia, Paige, Payton
- Intermediate division results were not shown on the show, which is why it appears as if the group dance and Chloe did not place.
- The group dance qualified the ALDC as a Battle of the Stars finalist, meaning that they could compete for free at the Hollywood Vibe nationals.
- Nia received a Team Hollywood Vibe scholarship.
- Kendall can be seen in some of the audience shots during the performance of the group dance, despite being in the dance.
To view the gallery for "No One Likes A Bully", click here.
To view the video gallery for "No One Likes A Bully", click here.