|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Out With Abby, In With Chloe: Part 2|
|Season 7, Episode 18|
|Air Date:||August 22, 2017|
Out With Abby, In With Chloe: Part 1
All Choked Up
With Abby away and her sentencing looming over everyone’s head, the moms bring in world-renowned choreographer, Laurieann Gibson. Laurieann’s intensity and passion shakes things up at the ALDC, but will her unique methods and choreography be enough to win? Meanwhile, ex-ALDC member Chloe returns to the competition world for the first time in two years to dance against her former teammates.
|Judgment Day||Jazz Funk||4th Place|
|Camryn||Weight of the World||Contemporary||Did Not Place|
|Maesi||Black Sheep||Hip Hop||Did Not Place|
|Nia||No Regrets||Modern||Did Not Place|
|Devil's Playground||Contemporary||1st Place|
- Choreographers Laurieann Gibson and Meagan Nugent were brought in to replace Abby, with Ashlee stating on one of her posts that Abby chose to leave.
- The Lukasiaks were present at the competition with Murrieta Dance Project.
- February 24: Initial date for Abby's court hearing. However, it was canceled two days prior and moved to May 8.
To view the gallery for "Out With Abby, In With Chloe: Part 2," click here.
To view the video gallery for "Out With Abby, In With Chloe: Part 2," visit subpage Out With Abby, In With Chloe: Part 2/Videos.
- ↑ http://www.aenetworks.com/article/august-2017-premiere-highlights
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/BQ6EhmylTym/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ6EhmylTym/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ6Et1VguJO/
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ9ibakBLKf/ "ashleedancemoms: @princess.talliss no, Abby left us!"
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2017/02/abby-lee-miller-final-sentencing-delayed-dance-moms-fraud-1201943445/
- ↑ http://deadline.com/2017/02/dance-mom-abby-lee-miller-final-sentencing-date-fraud-1201973331/