|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Rotten to the Core|
|Season Three, Episode Seven|
|Air Date:||February 12, 2013|
|Viewers:||2.59 million; 0.9 rating (18-49)|
Boys Are Cuties, Girls Have Cooties
You've Been Unfriended
"Rotten to the Core" is the seventh episode of the third season of Dance Moms. It first aired on February 12, 2013.
Abby suspends Christi and Chloe, keeping Chloe from competing against Cathy's new all-boy team. Nia and Holly must deal with RND, a painful medical condition. Sophia and Jackie briefly return, only to quickly and mysteriously disappear.
WILD Dance Intensive (affiliated with Starpower) in Detroit, Michigan, December 2, 2012.
|Kendall||Masked||Jazz||did not place|
|The Wild Child and the Wallflower||Jazz||Pulled|
|Top of the World||Hip Hop||1st|
|Gino||All of the Way||Jazz||8th|
- The reason Kendall did not place in the overalls is because she was competing in the 8 & Under category and she was 9-years-old at the time. As a result, she was disqualified.
- There was a one week hiatus between this and the prior episode due to Abby hosting a masterclass in Canada on November 25.
To view the gallery for "Rotten to the Core", click here.
To view the video gallery for "Rotten to the Core," visit subpage Rotten to the Core/Videos.
- ↑ http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/02/13/tuesday-cable-ratings-tosh-0-wins-night-state-of-the-union-address-coverage-cougar-town-pretty-little-liars-more/169332/
- ↑ http://web.archive.org/web/20120925034335/http://www.wildaboutdance.com/Schedule/tabid/399/Default.aspx
- ↑ http://instagram.com/p/VqBODYzXeP/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/DanceMomHolly/status/272739773137948672 Masterclass poster