|Cast • Birthdays • Episodes • Events • Galleries • Guides • Polls • Pyramid • Songs • Spoilers • Studios • External Links • Aid Wiki|
|Two Teams, Two Studios Part 1|
|Season 6, Episode 32|
|Air Date:||November 15, 2016|
|Viewers:||0.923 million, 0.33 rating|
Float Like a Butterfly, Sting Like Ab-bee
Two Teams, Two Studios Part 2
Abby and the mini team are blindsided when the elites leave for rival Erin Babbs; Abby gives three mini dancers their first solos; Kendall and Nia are invited to perform live with a beloved recording artist.
- There was no pyramid shown this week .
- This episode was originally set to air on November 8, however, it was delayed to the following week due to the Presidential Elections.
- This marks the second season finale to be split into two parts. This first being in Season 4.
- The elite girls were training at 3rd Street dance studio (the same studio the show was filmed at in Season 5, prior to the opening of ALDC LA) with various choreographers all week (one being Erin Babbs), whereas the mini team continued training at the ALDC LA.
- June 15: Nia was working in the recording studio.
- June 17: Kendall and Nia performed with Alex Calise at The Mint in LA. Nia debuted her song "Here For You" at the event.
To view the gallery for "Two Teams, Two Studios Part 1," click here.
To view the video gallery for "Two Teams, Two Studios Part 1," visit subpage Two Teams, Two Studios Part 1/Videos.